Bring me there.
radio, wires, wire staples
A few years ago I left on a journey that left me sad and alone. No matter how depressed I was, one thing that was sure to bring me comfort was listening to music that connected me to home. I would upload all my favorite Minnesota artists onto my flash drive and play their songs while I was driving. It was the best feeling in the world to have a package arrive with Dessa’s new album in it. Or downloading Astronautalis’s new mix tape. It was the radio that brought me home. And now I don’t want to leave.
- ladyjrose likes this
- thedailybeard likes this
- buttliquors likes this
- loser23jtw reblogged this from lloydiseric
- loser23jtw likes this
- lloydiseric reblogged this from spaghettigentlemen and added:
- lloydiseric likes this
- birdfishromance likes this
- catieisel likes this
- butmynameismarisa reblogged this from spaghettigentlemen
- spaghettigentlemen posted this